Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Break Down

Wow!! This sh*ts really starting to get to me.

In addition to my little bug problem, now I have car problems. Sometimes it won't start, sometimes it stalls. Thanks to the bugs, my life is spread out all over the place. My parent's house (where I'm staying) is many miles from my apartment & even more miles from my bfs house & now I'm afraid to drive anywhere.

It will cost me hundreds & possibly hundreds more to "maybe" fix the car - because noone can even find the problem. - nice

Not only is the car breaking down, but so am I. I am cracking up, falling apart. There is so much to do. Everytime I step foot into my apartment I feel all freaked out, but the place is pretty much abandoned now & I worry about my stuff. I'm living w/ my parents & sharing a room w/ my son. I'm sorely lacking any sort of private time. I rarely see my bf now & never alone - I miss him too. I'm getting so depressed that I can hardly keep myself awake. I'm falling behind in my work. I cry for a good hour or so every morning & most mornings now I throw up.

I just want to go to my home & lay down in my bed maybe cuddle up to my boyfriend or my cat. But I can't because I don't really feel like I have a home (just some nightmare place loaded w/ plastic boxes). I don't have a bed or a place to cuddle my boyfriend and I had to get rid of my cat. Were it not for my son, I surely would have thrown myself into a river or something by now - he is the light of my life.

Not sure how much more I can take. I hope some of this gets cleared up soon. I just want to go home. :(

No comments: